Since its introduction in 2013 the STRYKR Series has built its reputation by setting new standards in severe weather outerwear. The STRYKR Series features Neoprene Core Technology, which provides windproof, waterproof and insulating qualities by combining a membrane of soft, thin, durable and highly elastic neoprene with a durable water repellent outer fabric and interior wicking fleece. All exterior seams on the STRYKR Series are thermal welded for waterproof seam integrity. The STRYKR was also the first outerwear of its kind to provide inherent positive buoyancy, providing added safety in the event the user encountered an accidental immersion into cold water.
The STRYKR Series has been completely upgraded for 2019. Here is a list of the important upgrades:
1) Now 25% lighter in weight and 20% more material stretch, resulting in improved mobility, flexibility and overall comfort.
2) The interior of the STRYKR Series has been upgraded with a low pile stretch fleece that continues to provide excellent wicking properties.
3) Extended hip-high splash proof leg zippers for easier On and Off.
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- D-Ring for accessories or kill switch tethers
- Two Fleece-Lined Chest Hand-Warmer Rests
- Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper
- Full-Length Interior Storm Flap and Gusset behind CF Zipper
- Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams
- Two Splash Proof Exterior Pockets with PU Coated Non-Corrosive Zippers
- Abrasion Resistant Knee and Seat Reinforcement
- Reinforced Adjustable Velcro Ankle Cuffs
Neoprene Core Technology™ revolutionizes outerwear design by affixing our ultra-thin neoprene core with proven outdoor fabrics in a special lamination process. Until this process was perfected, no one could produce neoprene this thin and this warm. As a result of this breakthrough, STORMR products provide superior warmth, inherent flotation and incredible flexibility. Interior moisture-wicking fleece keeps you warm while the exterior windproof, waterproof shell beads water on impact. WATCH THE VIDEO TO LEARN MORE.