Information We Collect
The types of information we collect include the following:
- Your name.
- Your billing and delivery address.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your telephone and/or mobile phone number.
- Your credit or debit card number.
- Your purchase, return and exchange information.
- Information on how you are using our Site.
When We Collect Information
We collect information when:
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products or services from our Site.
- You receive a gift package or gift certificate from us.
- You create an account on our Site.
- You communicate with us on our Site, including on any of our social media platforms.
- You visit our Site or participate in interactive features of our Site.
- You sign up for e-mails, promotions or social media notifications from us.
- You enter a contest or sweepstakes in which we participate.
- You visit our showroom.
- You provide us with product reviews, comments, suggestions or other input.
- You interact with our Site through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
How and Why We Collect Information
A cookie is a small data file stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our Site. They also allow us to enhance and personalize your online shopping experience, so the information you receive is more relevant to you.
- Remember what items are in your shopping cart.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- Speed up your checkout, if you have created an account on our Site.
- Study how our customers navigate through our Site, and which products they request in site searches.
- Deliver personalized marketing.
We also use pixel tags to tell us what parts of our Site you have visited and to measure the effectiveness of any searches you may do on our Site. Pixel tags also enable us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us.
We may also contract with third party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. To do this, they will collect anonymous information about your visits to our Site and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to our Site and to other web sites to target advertisements. These targeted advertisements may appear on other web sites that you visit. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag. No personally identifiable information is collected in this process.
We may also obtain information from other companies that can enhance our existing customer information to improve the accuracy and add to the information we have about our customers (e.g., adding address information). This may improve our ability to contact you and improve the relevancy of our marketing by providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Our goal at FishField.com is to provide you with the best possible shopping and user experience. To do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order.
- Provide the services you request.
- Contact you about the status of an order.
- Send you promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you.
- Send you email updates.
- Identify your product and service preferences.
- Customize our communications to you.
- Provide information concerning products you have purchased.
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service.
How We Use Email
When you email us, or provide us with your email address, we will email you as necessary to process your order, respond to a request or provide customer service. For example, after you place an order on our Site, you will receive an email confirmation and, in most cases, an email with package tracking information. Recipients of our email gift cards will receive an email notifying them of the gift and instructing them how to redeem it.
We may also send promotional emails about products, special offers, services or events we believe may be of interest to you. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in each email, and within the My Account section of FishUSA.com.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
We do not share your email addresses with any other companies.
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including shipping, name and address verification, and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services, and we work with them to ensure that your privacy is protected.
The “help” function of your internet browser should contain instructions to set your computer to either accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your computer to not receive cookies at any time, you will not receive cookies from our Site, but certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Site.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we generally would transfer the corresponding information regarding our customers. We also may retain a copy of that customer information.
Updating or Reviewing Your Information
To update your customer information, including your name, address, telephone number and email address, please either log into your account on our Site, or contact us. To protect your privacy, we will need to validate your identity before we can update your information.
Free shipping offer is limited to economy shipping within the contiguous 48 United States. Entire order must ship to a single address and excludes drop ships. Does not apply to prior purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes oversize items.
All products listed are limited in quantity, while supplies last. Some products listed may be
excluded from percent off or dollar off coupon promotions including products with prices
controlled by the brand or manufacturer. Promotions may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Fish-Field reserves the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to update information at any time without prior notice.