Shimano Thunnus C14+
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Hagane Gear- With amazing strength and durability, the HAGANE Gear is at the very heat of the reel. Shimano, through the apllication of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting smootheness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of th drive gear. Instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by specail 3D design and then formed by Shimano's cold forging technology. The result is assured resilience. It's the fruit of Shimano's inexhaustibile pursit for durability; the strength and power of forged metal continues to represent the fundamental concept of Shimano reels.
- Super Stoper 2- Super Stopper 2 anti-reverse uses a on-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provieds the angler with instant hook setting power.
- A-RB-These stainless steel ball bearing are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearing will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
- Dyna-Balance-This feature eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing, an approach similar to car tire balancing, we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations.
- Fluidrive 2-Building upon the successes of Fluidrive, Fluidrive 2 features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process, increasing the efficiency of the retrieve.
- SR-Concept-The SR-Concept combines the new concept of Reliance with all aspects of the S-Concept: Smooth, Silent and Strong. The Reliance Concept or R-Concept, means that dreams in reel design are now evolving into reality. The result of the use of the new S-R Concept in design is the development of many exciting new features.
- Propulson Line Management System-The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlasher and wind knots from forming.