This line service is designed for customers who have purchased reels from us and want to get line put on before shipping out. Here is the instruction below on how to do it.
Line Price is per yardage.
- If you don't know the yartage you want us to put on the reels, email us and let us know: A, What line you want to put on? B, What Test and Color? C, How much line you want to put on or fill it up?
- Once we fill the line, we will email you back with a link for the line service payment.
- If you already know the yardage you want us to put on the reels, you can go ahead and purchase this item.
- Once payment received, we will put the line on within 24 hours and ship your order out ASAP.
Note: Please email us your line service request within 1 hour after you place the order. Please DO NOT purchase it unless you know the yardage you want to put on the reels.
- EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG BY TEST
- SUPERIOR KNOT STRENGTH
- ALL SPECIES AND WATER CONDITIONS
- EXTREMELY TOUGH FINISH
Maxima Ultragreen has been the “go-to” line of serious anglers around the world for decades. Its trademark strength is a hallmark attribute. From big game to small stream trout, Maxima Ultragreen features outstanding abrasion resistance and unchallenged tensile strength that holds up to punishing runs of all sizes of fish. Maxima Ultragreen’s moss green color is nearly invisible to fish, making it an ideal leader material as well.
- SUPER CLEAR
- OUTSTANDING KNOT STRENGTH
- SHOCK RESISTANT
- EASY HANDLING
Maxima Clear fishing line is incredibly strong and easy to handle, yet retains Maxima’s tough, high-durability finish. Exceptional abrasion resistance and low memory to improve casting distance. Maxima Clear meets a wide range of freshwater and saltwater fishing situations, from casting and jigging to trolling and bottom fishing.
HV (HIGH VISIBILITY)
- BRIGHT YELLOW, HV MONOFILAMENT
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE IN FRESHWATER AND SALT WATER APPLICATIONS
- SUPERIOR KNOT STRENGTH
- HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH AND ABRASION RESISTANCE
The world’s finest high visibility monofilament line, Maxima’s HV features a bright yellow color that’s easy to see in daylight and low-light conditions. Salmon and steelhead anglers have embraced HV for use in drift fishing and “free-drifting” applications. Maxima HV is also ideal for trolling applications where keeping track of multiple lines is made easy. Not only highly visible, this line is Maxima-strong with remarkable knot strength, tensile strength and abrasion resistance.
- ENGINEERED FOR OFFSHORE FISHERIES
- EXTREME SHOCK RESISTANCE
- EXCEPTIONAL ABRASION RESISTANCE
The offshore fishing environment is no place for the weak of heart, or weak line. With many species pushing the 1,000-pound mark, strength and durability are paramount. Tuna Blue incorporates the proven characteristics of extreme tensile power to land world-class catches, and superb abrasion resistance to protect from razor-sharp teeth. But Tuna Blue offers even more—a new molecular structure that delivers the industry’s toughest shock resistance. Vicious strikes and multiple 1000-yard runs are no match for Tuna Blue. The precise amount of stretch prevents line stress, while Tuna Blue’s ability to recoil smoothly and quickly never fails to keep the right amount of tension between the angler and prey.