- Made in USA with genuine ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) with finer braid resulting in a smoother hand-feel and enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Jerry Brown Line One Braid is a Gel Spun braided line that performs in all saltwater or freshwater conditions.
- Colorfast with a life expectancy greater than 10 years (unless mechanically damaged).
- Resistant to UV light, chlorine, fuels, detergents, most acids or bases, or biologic growth.
- Line diameters are about 1/3 that of monofilament which means more line per reel.
- Jerry Brown Line One Braid is smooth, supple and easy to tie, making it a favorite among long range anglers.
Prop 65: WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov