Get this: we took one of our most popular tapers, the Titan, drenched it in various mixtures of tungsten powder, and created a triple-density sinking fly line that will absolutely change the way you fish streamers forever. This is a fully tapered sinking line, so it casts like a floater, but provides a straight-line sinking connection to your streamer. The days of chucking and ducking are finally over. Welcome to the triple-density revolution.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Triple-density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Rates:
- Intermediate = 1.25 ips
- Sink 3 = 2.5 – 3.5 ips
- Sink 5 = 4.5 – 6.0 ips
- SA ID – SA SONAR TITAN INTS3S5 X (X = line weight)
LINE WEIGHT HEAD LENGTH TOTAL LENGTH GRAIN WEIGHT* WF-6-S 33.5’ / 10,2m 105.0’ / 32,0m 210gr / 13,6g WF-7-S 33.5’ / 10,2m 105.0’ / 32,0m 240gr / 15,6g WF-8-S 33.5’ / 10,2m 105.0’ / 32,0m 280gr / 18,2g WF-9-S 33.5’ / 10,2m 105.0’ / 32,0m 330gr / 21,4g WF-10-S 33.5’ / 10,2m 105.0’ / 32,0m 380gr / 24,6g WF-11-S 33.5’ / 10,2m 105.0’ / 32,0m 450gr / 29,2g WF-12-S 33.5’ / 10,2m 105.0’ / 32,0m 500gr / 32,4g
* Grain weight for the first 30′..