Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink - Sinks in a U-Shaped Profile
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sure, the SONAR Stillwater Parabolic Sink sounds scientific, and that’s because it is. These lines sink in a U-shape through the water column, suspending flies just below the bottom and creating enticing action with each strip. Built with 10- and 20-foot textured hang markers, these lines are a stillwater angler’s dream and something many fish will never have seen before.
- Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders
- Features 10-foot and 20-foot textured hang markers
- Seamless Density technology provides a smooth transition between densities, eliminates hinging, and provides a straight-line connection to the fly
- Sinking in a U-shaped profile, this line features a Sink 3 running line, Sink 5 head, and a Sink 3 tip
SA SD PRBLC WF X S# S# S# (X = line weight; # = sink rate)
* Grain weight for the first 30′