Double-taper fly lines may not be the most versatile of the bunch, but they’re very good at what they’re designed to do: delicate work at shorter distances. An excellent dry-fly line, the Mastery Double Taper excels at presenting flies with a touch of grace, which is extra handy on spring creeks and smaller streams.
- Double-taper lines are extra-delicate for subtle presentations
- Excels in short-to-medium distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs
- The ultimate fly line for chasing trout in close quarters
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS TRT DT X F (X = line weight)
LINE WEIGHT BELLY LENGTH TOTAL LENGTH GRAIN WEIGHT* DT-2-F 81.5’ / 24,8m 90.0’ / 27,4m 80gr / 5,2g DT-3-F 80.0’ / 24,4m 90.0’ / 27,4m 100gr / 6,5g DT-4-F 78.5’ / 24,0m 90.0’ / 27,4m 120gr / 7,8g DT-5-F 77.0’ / 23,5m 90.0’ / 27,4m 140gr / 9,1g DT-6-F 75.5’ / 23,0m 90.0’ / 27,4m 160gr / 10,4g
* Grain weight for the first 30′