Scientific Anglers FREQUENCY MAGNUM - DESIGNED FOR BIG FLIES
The Frequency Magnum summed up in six words: big flies, big fish, small price. Designed with an aggressive weight-forward head, the Magnum fly line is built for tossing large flies, turning over split shot, and blasting through the wind. In other words, this line is a bit of a bully—which is great if you’re targeting bass, big trout, and light saltwater game. It’s nice to have some muscle on your side.
- Turns over large dries, streamers, and split shot with ease
- For use in both fresh- and saltwater environments
- Overweighted design loads fast-action rods
- Braided multifilament core
LINE WEIGHT HEAD LENGTH TOTAL LENGTH GRAIN WEIGHT* WF-5-F 35.0’ / 10,7m 85.0’ / 25,9m 150gr / 9,7g WF-6-F 37.0’ / 11,3m 85.0’ / 25,9m 175gr / 11,3g WF-7-F 39.0’ / 11,9m 85.0’ / 25,9m 200gr / 13,0g WF-8-F 41.0’ / 12,5m 85.0’ / 25,9m 225gr / 14,6g WF-9-F 43.0’ / 13,1m 85.0’ / 25,9m 260gr / 16,9g WF-10-F 45.0’ / 13,7m 85.0’ / 25,9m 305gr / 19,6g
* Grain weight for the first 30′ / 9,1m