Multiple Use / Reusable Face Masks KN95 by Kangxu
Make sure you read before purchase
These face masks are not FDA certified but are made of the same quality. They can be used multiple times and are reusable. We don't recommend for medical use, as they have not been approved by the FDA. "The FDA has made exceptions for the KN95 mask on April 3rd." They can be used as a general face mask. The 'KN95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 micron) test particles. We are not liable or responsible for any result after purchase. No return or exchange. Limited stock. Packaging may differ.
- 1 mask per pack
- Common size, fits all face shapes
- 4 total layers with meltblown cloth inside
- Great for blocking most particles. PM2.5, viral microorganisms per packaging listed
- Seal the face mask in it's package when not using
- Do not touch the inside before using
- Do not wash the face mask after multiple times of usage
*These are the hardest masks to get. We are getting in 1 small shipment a week, so check back if we're sold out. We're prioritizing the KN95 masks for healthcare workers.
For large quantity of purchase over 5000pc. Custom quote available. Lead time 7 - 10 business days.
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: 971-245-6854