The Waterdance is considered the "ultimate" lumbar pack.
- Can be worn as a chest or lumbar pack
- Two generously sized main compartments
- Adjustable compression strap system
- Webbing and cord loops for
toolsand accessory attachments
- Interior pockets for extra gear
meshwater bottle holders (Bottles not included)
- Signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Padded, breathable air
mesh backingfor comfort
- Lightweight, fabric from
There's a reason that more professional guides use this pack than any other pack on the market. With capacity that will rival - or even exceed - a lot of vests, the Waterdance is considered the "ultimate" lumbar pack, with its two zippered main compartments and signature "zip-down" fly bench. Need to bring an extra spool and that large streamer box, in addition to everything else? The Waterdance devours it faster than an egg burrito on the way to the put-in.
- 427 cu. in.
- 11" x 7" x 9.5"