The Dakota Rod & Reel [and snack] Case.
Fishing Trip Rule #742 - Every angler must have four rods on hand, even if they are just headed down the street for carp. Additionally, each rod must be matched with a reel and a spare spool, which must also be available at all times. Finally, the angler must have a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, a bag of chips, and a chocolate chip cookie within close reach, because it’s lunch time. How many cases do you really want to carry for all that stuff?
- Signature waterproof, molded bottom
- Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
- Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
- Three mesh interior pockets
- Exterior zippered pocket for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
- Switch and Spey rod compatible up to 13'6"
- 45" x 9" x 5"