- Magsealed ball bearing (MBB)
- Momentary winding power = 198 lb.
- Max winding power = 53lb.
- 24 Volt System
- 16 Bearing System ( 1MBB + 1CRBB + 14BB)
- Auto Stop: 1 meter, one time only
- Machine-cut aluminum frame, sideplates and spool
- Daiwa’s unique Power Lever™ for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line let out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable Auto Stop™ feature stops winding when lure reaches the surface
- Preset Lever Drag
- Powerful, machined stainless steel gear drive
- Manual winding option
- Washable design with sealed electronics
- Power cord and reel bag included
- Rod clamp
NEW MAGSEALED BALL BEARING
NEW Marine Power MP3000-24V features the Magsealed ball bearing. Magnetic oil bridges the gap between the inner and outer bearing races—keeping the elements out.
CORROSION RESISTANT BALL BEARINGS
Last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings.
NEW J-BRAID & SALTIGA® BRAID
For optimum performance with your Dendoh style reel, spool it up with these great BRAIDED Lines from Daiwa:
POWER ASSIST REEL
FW / SW
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per
(Lb. Test / Yards)
|MP3000-24V||– / –||1MBB, 1CRBB, 14BB||1.7:1||24.8||194.0||MONO: 120/1500, 150/1000
BRAID: 120/1500, 150/1000