AVET SX 6/4 RAPTOR LEVER DRAG CASTING REEL
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Features our patented, powerful Dual carbon fiber drag system producing Twice the drag output of our standard series reels.
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- Patented M.C. Cast Control System.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Up to 17 lbs. at strike, 26 lbs. full.
- 9 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Alarm clicker.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
- Proudly made in USA.
- There is a $35 additional charge for the Camo colors and $50 for left handed colors.
|SPEED||2-Speed||LINE CLASS||20-50 lb.|
|JERRY BROWN - LINE ONE BRAID||MAXIMUM DRAG (LBS.)|
|INCHES PER CRANK||H - 36" - L - 21"||HARNESS LUGS||None|
|SPOOL WIDTH (IN.)||1-1/2"||GEAR RATIO|
|CRANK HANDLE||REEL DIAMETER (IN.)||2-3/8"|