COLD WATER SS LOW PROFILE LINE COUNTER
The Cold Water Low-Profile Line Counter just got stronger!
It’s quite possibly the most significant salmon and walleye fishing reel ever introduced, while adding exceptional function to musky and striper anglers as well. The Cold Water 350 Low-Profile Line Counter brings together three core features to create the ultimate reel. First is a compact ergonomic body that fits the hand with exceptional comfort while housing s high-capacity 350 size spool. Second is a powerful drag system with 25-pounds of max drag output. And third is a precision line-counter for exact trolling presentations.
And now in Stainless Steel! The new Cold Water SS features Stainless Steel components. The new SS features heavy-duty stainless steel main gear, pinion gear, drive shaft and spool shaft to deliver an internal foundation of unrelenting strength and corrosion-resistance.
Casting, jigging, trolling, back-bouncing, float fishing, the Cold Water 350 Low-Profile Line counter is one reel that can do it all. Available in both right and left hand retrieve.
Aftermarket paddle handle options are available through Okuma
Model: ARCWTH = $19.99 and AROPH-1 = $24.99
- Stainless Steel main gear for ultimate power and strength
- Stainless Steel Precision Machine Cut Pinion Gear
- Stainless Steel Drive Shaft
- Stainless Steel Spool Shaft
- CRC- Corrosion Resistance Coating
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and handle side plate
- Multi-disc, Carbonite drag system
- Balanced aluminum handle arm with Ergo Grip handle knobs
- 3BB + 1RB Stainless steel ball bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Machined aluminum, two-tone anodized spool
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- CVT: Clear View Technology anti-fogging line counter
- Aluminum ratcheting drag star for precision drag settings
- Automatic trip, spool engaging mechanism
- 5.4:1 gear ratio, available in both right- and left-hand retrieve
- DLX represents left hand crank model
- 1-year limited warranty