pecial Order Policy
While we do our very best to ensure an accurate inventory for your shopping ease, unfortunately products do sell out. This usually happens when two or more customers order the same item at the same time, before our computer or inventory system has a chance to update itself. If this happens to your order, you will be notified in a timely manner (usually the same or next day), and we will offer you suggested alternatives and of course full credit towards this alternative or a full refund. (Please be sure to check your email/spam for correspondence regarding your order.
Here is our Policy regarding this important part of our service.
(1) Don’t order a special order item if you are in a hurry.
· We will process your order promptly, however, there is still extra time needed for getting the product to us from the supplier, as well as time for the item to be shipped out to you.
· If you have questions regarding a product making it to you on time please call us prior to placing an order. We can contact the supplier to see if expediting shipping may be available from the supplier at your expense.
(2) Don’t order special order items unless you want them.
· When ordering a special order boot, you will receive an email from customer service requiring you to verify that you understand there are NO RETURNS on the special order items. The availability of the boot will not be checked with the supplier until we hear back from you that you understand that there are no returns. At that time we will place the order with the supplier or let you know the boot is no longer available.
(3)Realize we are not the manufacturer
Even when we obtain delivery estimates from the manufacturer, sometimes things happen that we cannot control. We do our best and will keep a communication channel open with you regarding your order. Please be sure to check your email and spam folders for email communications from us. We are located in different time zones from many of our customers and sending emails is the most efficient way to get messages out to you regarding your order.
Supplier Inventory/Special Order Items/Pre Buy Now
We firmly believe that making items available that cannot be stocked is an important part of what a good full service fishing store should do.
All items shown on our website cannot be physically located in our local warehouse.(In Store) As a result some of our website items are listed as Special Order/Supplier Inventory. These items are located in supplier warehouses and are subject to availability. We unfortunately cannot provide “live” inventory data from all our suppliers so from time to time you might receive a SOLD OUT email after your order has been placed.